How To Become an Expat in 30 Days
I didn’t plan on becoming an Expat. In fact, I went from idea to implementation overnight.
I spent the next 30 days selling everything but family mementos. I sold all my furniture, one car and put my luggage in my second car and started my two week road and plane trip to Mexico.
I did quite of number of things wrong that cost me over $3000.
I wrote a checklist to help you make your Expat dreams come true and get somethings done before you leave your home country.
I’m so glad I become an Expat and love my Expat lifestyle. Go get “How To Become an Expat in 30 Days right now.
Available exclusively at ExpatRebel.com
Playa del Carmen Guidebook
Author Christopher Sherrod lived in Playa del Carmen for 2 and a half years. Where he lived like a king.
In this 45-page guidebook, he covers everything he learned in his 2 and a half years living there.Christopher had groceries delivered, laundry picked and delivered, personal drivers take me anywhere cheaper than renting or owning a car, maid service as often as wanted, and got restaurant delivered food all without any fancy apps that don’t work in this area of Mexico.
- Where is Playa del Carmen & Area Map
- Recommended areas to stay and where to avoid
- Resources for moving, in-town transportation, airport transportation, events around town, and the fabulous restaurant scene
- My favorite places – restaurants, shopping, entertainment, and Mayan Ruins and Cenotes.
- Local Group to join
- Scams to avoid – ATMs, tours, restaurants, sales, taxis, cops, and driving while gringo
- And even some suggestions on how to introduce yourself to Playa
This 45-page guidebook with photographs covers everything Christopher learned in his 2.5 years living there.
Available exclusively at BlissLife Press
Podcasting Blueprint: Step By Step Guide To A Winning Money Making Podcast From Microphone To Marketing
Are you ready to launch your podcast? Learn from Christopher Sherrod the producer of a top podcast BlissStreaming.com. With his podcast friends they created this book to show you everything you need to know from microphone to marketing.
This is the blueprint to create your own winning money making podcast.
In Podcasting Blueprint, Christopher shares how he launched “Bliss Streaming”. Christopher shares his journey with complete transparency so you can emulate his successes and avoid his failures.
Podcasting Blueprint explains: What is a Podcast? Why is Podcasting exploding. Interviews of top podcasters and their various business models and production techniques.
- Interviewed:Omar Zenhom of 100MBA.net
- John Lee Dumas of EOFire.com
- Jack Mize of InfluencersRadio.com
- Nan Akasha of BlissStreaming.com
- Shannon Hernandez of ShannonJHernandez.com
- Kate Erickson of EOFire.com/audio-blog
- Gary Ware of BreakthroughCocktail.com
How To Create New Business Ideas Based On What You Love
How To Create Business Ideas is a step-by-step guide to creating new business ideas based on what you love. Inside you’ll play games that will create a business that you’ll love because it’s based on what you love.
The author Christopher Sherrod had difficulty getting a business to work until he did one based on what he loved to do. These games helped him figure out what to do.
“Wonderful non-judgmental setting for safe brainstorming and masterminding. The group energy is loving and upbeat. A delightful evening of creativity, support and sharing.”Joe Vitale, Wimberley, TX – MrFire.com
“Playing Prosperity games was a truly inspiring experience! Not only was it a ton of fun, it was also incredibly powerful. Ideas I NEVER would have conceived of came out and the process was easy. I had as much fun helping others brainstorm their ideas, as I did creating over 5 new ones myself! Play now!”Nan Akasha – NanAkasha.com
Below are the areas Christopher cover in his book:
1. The Play Prosperity Games Steps
2. How to explore your world for ideas that are all around you
3. Cleansing techniques to make yourself open to the perfect idea
4. Banking your ideas and how to rank them and pick the perfect one to do
5. 26 games to create the next million dollar+ idea including Prosperity Scramble, Internet Keywords Match, Bookstore Browsing, Friends Complaining, Asking, Indexes, Mind Maps, Brainstorming, Mastermind Groups, Dinner Parties (a lot of fun too), Reverse Scramble, Attribute Listing, Dividing, SCAMPER (Substitute, Combine, Adapt, Magnify, Modify, Put To Other Uses, Eliminate, Rearrange, Reverse), Parameter Box, 5 Year Plan, Board of Directors, Talk to Strangers, Relaxing , End Game, Murder Board, and Opus
6. Plus a special bonus for readers
Christopher Sherrod provides you the keys to unlock your truly passionate business in How To Create New Business Ideas.