Christopher Sherrod is a business guy with long hair who loves to meditate. He believes business has to be transformed through telling the truth and shaking things up. Business owners and soul- based leaders all over the world seek out Chris for his unique take on how conscious, creative entrepreneurship can not only add to their bottom line, but change the world at the same time. He is the co-owner of BlissLife Press, helping creative entrepreneurs to launch their books through his paradigm-shifting profitable philanthropy publishing system.
Known as a multiple bestselling author and a prolific creative entrepreneur, Chris has been profiled, quoted or reviewed in dozens of publications including: Medium, Good Men Project, Fox Small Business, and CNN radio. When he’s not launching new businesses or helping authors get published, he can be found playing and producing music or walking on sunset beaches with his long-time partner Nan. blisslifepress.com.
Both his published books are best sellers:
- How To Create New Business Ideas Based On What You Love – top best seller
- Podcasting Blueprint: Step By Step Guide To A Winning Money Making Podcast From Microphone To Marketing – #1 best seller
And he’s been in 5 other best selling books:
- Wrote the foreword to Kent Sherrod’s book Parenting With Love
- Greg S. Reid’s The Way Out
- Joe Vitale’s book Zero Limits
- Joe Vitale’s Expect Miracles
- David Mathison’s Be The Media
- His clients pay between $3500 and $25000 for author and business advice.
- Helped launch American Express on the Internet in the mid 90’s
- Has launched hundreds of products since the mid 90’s
- Produces music for fun thru his artist name Chr1stopher.