Here is a great checklist before you send out that email. Here is just a few. Click the link at the bottom for the full articles.
1. Is it going to just one person? (If yes, jump to #10)
2. Since it’s going to a group, have I thought about who is on my list?
3. Are they blind copied?
4. Did every person on the list really and truly opt in? Not like sort of, but really ask for it?
5. So that means that if I didn’t send it to them, they’d complain about not getting it?
6. See #5. If they wouldn’t complain, take them off!
Thank you for reading my blog. I spend hours writing almost daily so I can help small business owners worldwide brainstorm!
The next thing you should do is click here to register for my email newsletter. The first issue comes with my favorite articles I’ve written. Around once a month, I share more of the best of my stuff.
Also, below you’ll find some of my favorite resources to help launch your dream business. If you’re not sure where to start, or if you’re stuck, then seize these tremendous resources!
If you enjoy my content, then please consider claiming these fantastic marketing tools. When you click on any of the following affiliate links, I may earn a commission. You also get cool goodies, so we both win:
#1 How To Create New Business Ideas Based On What You Love – my book on creating your next project
#2 Transformational Writing Class – 7 plus hours course of how to write your transformational book