I wrote a new book for my Expats Rebel brand on being an Expat in Playa del Carmen.
Playa del Carmen Guidebook is your most detailed, up-to-date advice on what to see and do, and how to live in Playa del Carmen. Learn where to live, what to eat and do. All with your local guide that lived in Playa for 2+ years.
Playa del Carmen is unique because it’s the perfect combination of Mexico’s inexpensive, International friendly, great weather, ancient Maya ruins, azure Caribbean waters, cool clean cenotes (water holes), and a lot of short and long-term rentals at all prices.
Inside Expat Rebel’s Playa del Carmen:
- Color maps and images
- Highlights and a sample first-week itinerary help you customize your trip to your needs and interests
- Insider tips to save you time and money and get around like a local and avoid the tourist traps*
Essential info at your fingertips
- All recommendations come with Google Map links or WhatsApp phone numbers
- Honest reviews - sleeping, eating, sightseeing, nightlife, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Covers Playa del Carmen and some around the area
The Perfect Choice for Digital Nomads and Expats: Expat Rebel’s Playa del Carmen is the most comprehensive guide to the city, and is designed to immerse you in the area and help you discover the best places.
Book Features: (Best viewed on tablets and smartphones)
- Google Map links* Add Kindle notes to personalize your guidebook
- Seamlessly flip between pages* Bookmark and search get you to key pages fast* Embedded links to recommendations